Money devaluation is ingrained in the current debt-based monetary system. That is why one dollar had over 500% higher purchasing power in 70’s than it has today, or a staggering 2770% since the beginning of twentieth-century. Which means that 100 dollars back then would be worth more than 2800 bucks in 2021.
Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, has the exact opposite properties. The supply amount is fixed and cannot be artificially inflated, it’s value is rising and will continue to do so, and most importantly, the genesis of it lies within something fundamentally different – cryptography & mathematics, not a print-machine owned by wealthy few, who are legally entitled to rob an entire country at once.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping times (after fulfilment):
3-4 business days in US
5-20 business days International
2-7 business days to fulfill (create) a product. Learn more.
Returns / Refunds:
You are eligible for a 30-days return/refund guarantee if an item is lost in transit or arrives damaged. Learn more.
How to pay with cryptocurrency?
- Choose the correct item size and color (if applicable) & click ‘Add to cart’
- Go to Checkout & You’ll be prompted to choose a payment option (CoinPayments is selected by default)
- Once You fill your billing / shipping details click ‘Place order’ & You’ll be redirected to Coinpayments site
- Choose which coin / token to pay with & complete your purchase by following their instructions
- Hurray! Now You’re (almost) happy owner of this cool thing! The item should turn up soon
Learn more about payments, shipping and other stuff.